CASE STUDY 1:
240 Queen St, Brisbane - Display Suite
Working in conjunction with Wes Shaw and the team from Designsuite, Lockhart Project Solutions manufactured and delivered a variety of graphic and custom fabricated solutions to produce a high end display suite in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
Dividing the large open space into 5 zones, signage helped to differentiate each zone for the customer experience:
- Step into the lift lobby and you're immediately impressed by life size 3D illuminated signage. Proceed into the open plan floor space to three key Message Box Plinth panels viewed on arrival.
- 3D mixed material information and image boards. Custom fabricated "coffee table" including a dynamic map with 3D enhancements, showcasing locations and amenities.
- Large wall mural graphics with colourful acrylic blade feature and custom fabricated 3D hero panel.
- Graphic panels showing examples of the 2 colour schemes on offer to reinvigorate the new office fit out.
- Layered wall panels in the presentation area with inspirational quote, stacking plan and tenancy floor plans for sales staff to discuss with potential new clients.
Now sometimes, not everything goes to plan. No one could have predicted that at the business end of this 12 month project, that Fiona would decide to trip over, do her best Superman impersonation, and break her wrist. Not one to do things by halves, she did such a good job that she needed a steel plate put in it. Our team was fabulous and didn't drop a beat. Site survey completed, everything in production and having confidence in her team, Fiona could take a couple of days out to get herself sorted and be back on site for installation to deliver the project on time for our client to rave reviews:
"Smashing job! Everyone's very happy! It's a really high quality production and finish. Well done to your team!"
- Wes Shaw, Designsuite.
Case Study 2:
Alcatel Lucent, Sydney - Office Fit Out
Working with the team at ImageBox, we were the on the ground team to complete site surveys and project manage the installation of the environmental graphics for the new Alcatel Lucent Office Fitout.
Using a combination of 3D lettering, vinyl cut lettering, window frosting and wall paper we were able to install graphic solutions that provided privacy for break out rooms, identity between different office zones and injected colour into the new office space,
CASE STUDY 3:
Nikon Australia - D850 Product Launch
This would have had to have been my favourite install from 2017! Receiving the brief only two weeks prior to the launch (!!!), I had to jump right in, rally the troops, bring it all together and BOOM! We successfully delivered the following:
- 9m W 3D "Nikon" Lettering
- 9m x 11m W raised beech flooring for Kendo athletes to perform on
- 10m x 10m Desert themed garden underneath star projection so that guest photographers can shoot star trails.
- Pop Up Shop (display walls and counters, SAV wall murals and decals)
- Various counters and podiums around the different zones for photographers to try new product
- Single sided and double sided freestanding reframe banners
- 1500mm W x 4000mm H Fabric banners suspended from truss
- Massive AV projections available at The Venue Alexandria, Sydney - the best I've seen! A real game changer.
- Nikon branded Mini delivery
- Crate sorts, refurb existing fabricated items, co-ordinate the production of new graphics and signage, B double trucks, fork lifts, logistics, electricians, new venue, cast of thousands (20 or so..), with only 1 day to install...
CASE STUDY 4:
Westfield Chatswood Shopping Centre - Retail Fit Out
Working with the ImageBox team, we provided local support to complete site surveys, project management and installation of ten oversized light boxes with Imtex Luxe Backlit fabric skins throughout the new two story retail store, as part of the new upgrade at Westfield Chatswood Shopping Centre.